Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas is over. Just as uneventful as planned.

paid.paid.paid. ----> gettin' paper tomorrow!

Photobucket
Hanging out in sweats all day is an amazing feeling that I've missed.

I'm really excited to move. I think this is going to cheer me up a lot. I've been hanging out with the lovely Lauren Howells lately and I'm loving it. Things are good. I'm glad to have my best friend back.

I don't know what I'm doing for New Year yet, although I do have a few resolutions:

[1] Save money [something I've always been horrible at doing]
[2] Work out as often as possible. At least 4-5 times a week.
I've been working out a whole lot lately and I'm really beginning to enjoy it agian; so that's a [+]
[3] Get my paints out & start painting again. I remember a time in my life where painting was all I had, and that feeling, I guess, was replaced over time.
[4] Document. Record. Save.

I have a few other resolutions but they're pretty boring and not worth the details.

&&&&! If you haven't heard, my birthday is January 14. Exactly 17 days. Holla.
Getting my tattoo finished [finally] on the 13th.

With a few exceptions, my life, as of late, is pretty damn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird