Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Halloween ended up being pretty fun. Although my favorite part of the night was when Ryan, me, Victoria and Cliff all went back to Ryan's and watched Silent Hill.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It seems like the older I get the more I prefer quiet relaxing nights. I always enjoy a good party, [no one throws a better party than my girl B] The whole 'lets get drunk and party' type I find really boring. My ideal weekend evening is having some wine and either reading or watching a movie with Ryan J, or going to dinner & hanging out with the girls and just chatting. I really appreciate the true friends that I do have because we have the same interests and we genuinely care for each other.



My first day of work is tomorrow! Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird