Tuesday, January 12, 2010



It's been quite a while since I've updated. I've been pretty busy lately [which is a good thing]
FIRSTLY I would like to say: ITS MY BIRTHDAY ON THURSDAY! I am so incredibly excited. I have amazing friends that are throwing me the cutest tea party on Saturday. Thank you ladies, I know its going to be golden.



I start school tonight. I am taking Design and Art History. I'm REALLY excited about my Art History class because I've wanted to study it for such a long time. I just wish my major didn't only require 3 credit hours of Humanities because I could learn it for a lifetime. I got all my books/backpack yesterday so now I am fully prepared.

I've seen a bunch of really good movies lately. I saw 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' which, for someone who isn't a huge fan of Wes Anderson, I thought it was really great! I saw 'An Education' which was lovely. I think I might buy it when its out on DVD. I also so the 'Imaginarium of Dr. Parnasses' which actually exceeded my expectation. [in a good way] I saw 'Daybreakers' which blew. Even though I saw it with 2 of my favorite movie-goers which made it worth it. There are a few more movies I have on the list of seeing, starting with 'Legion'. That movie looks really great and I am so in love with Paul Bettany.

Emily and I are makin some plans for the future and I CAN'T WAIT.

All in all I think the most important thing I've learned lately is who my real friends are. Its amazing to see the differences in some people and its incredible how glowing and important the friendships I have right now are. Emily, Victoria, Brandi, Christen, Kimi, Bekky, Darlene and Linda, you're friendship is of the highest value to me and I am amazed more and more every day of your generosity and companionship. I truly have never felt friendship before I met you girls! Here's to another year of memories!



6 comments:

  1. awww alex D i'm glad i met your crazy ass too! lol. no but for reals i love you tons girl and i can't wait to party it up this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah Darleeny! I can't wait to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. luh you girl. i think sometimes we were cut from the same cloth. besties for life! (i agree w/ all the other ladies you mentioned, they are the cat's meow)
    i am super excited for your bday though. you are a super awesome little lady and you deserve nothing but the best.

    mischief managed.

    omg and i cant wait to see legion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you girl!! And I am sooooo excited for your party, wooooot wooooooot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl. i love you. you and the rest of the girls are such amazing friends. i dont know how i could do it without you! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so lucky to have you as a friend! You bring out the party in all of us =) I love you girl, and even more now because you are so caring with Brooklyn. To many many more years!

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird