Thursday, August 19, 2010

Today has been really relaxing.. well more so than any other day I've had. I have been getting caught up on Project Runway, drinking Diet Cherry Coke, painting my nails, looking for a job, tweeting a bunch and texting my thumbs off. Its been nice. So happy to have my internet/cable back on at home.
I'm a bit mentally drained and stressed, but I feel like I'm putting the pieces back together. Things have become more apparent on where I need to start, and what needs to happen instead of it just being a huge hole that I can't get out of. if that makes sense. Me getting things turned around is LARGELY because of my friend Charlie. I can't express how great it is to have someone like him. <3

So... this is yet another start and hopefully I don't find myself here ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird