Monday, October 4, 2010

Hall-o-ween

This Halloween is going to be awesome! I'm really excited for this month because there isn't one weekend that I'll be bored. I LOVE October and I can't wait for all the excitement


I'm having second thoughts on my Halloween costume.
I am still going to be Catwoman, but the costume is going to be a bit different than my original thought/post. I want to get a fake leather leotard with a sweetheart shaped top and then I'd wear bright purple tights underneath it, and some black fishnets on top of those, with bright purple long gloves and black boots. I think that would make it look really cute and be pretty comic-booky as well. And I can get a whip and roll it up and keep it on my hip all night, then wear the mask I was planning on wearing. I just have to figure out my Witches Night Out costume now, and I'm good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird