Sunday, January 9, 2011

Birthday Wishlist!! [picture heavy]

So, I realllllly need some new clothes and a serious shopping day so I've mostly been asking for gift cards, so for those of you that think gift cards are impersonal [which I totes don't] here's a little wish list I've created [yes, I do want these things, but mostly I made this out of boredom]

Dolce & Gabbana Light blue -Cuz a girl's gotta smell good
Vitamin E facial treatment from body shop [appropriate for growing older]

Body Shop Vitamin E hand and nail treatment

Chanel 3 book set on Chanel, Chanel Jewelry and Chanel Perfume


The book: Never Let Me Go
Of course Nail Polish!



Special Request [birthday appropriate


Studs and Stilettos [every day appropriate]




Vegan shoes like these:

Mango Whip body lotion from the body shop

This bag is from fashionjunkee.com & think its so super cute, but I just want a bag that has a long shoulder strap, silver zippers and front pockets that isn't too oversized/hobo-esque. This shape is super cute.



I'm sure there are a few more things to think of so I'll update as I think of them. <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird