Monday, February 21, 2011

Last weekend...

Friday, I went with Emily to get her first finger tattoo. Its so cute, its just the word BAM. After that, we went to X Wives and had a few drinks with the boys, including my favorite: Matthew Buckway. Then I went home and Trev made tacos! After that, Trev, Jim and I went to the Tattoo Convention, just as it was closing and met up with the guys at his shop. We went over to Nick's hotel room and ordered pizza and then went to James' room for the partay. It was so much fun! I met so many new people and I loved seeing all the friends we rarely get to hangout with. And of course, we got ourselves into some drunk shenanigans.

Saturday, we rolled out of bed and picked up Jim from his house and then went to Ogden to pick up their littles. Jim's daughter Brenna is so adorable and I loved hangin out with her. We went to Shambala and then, took the kids to the museum at the University and they made finger puppets:






That night was the Queen of Hearts thing at Gardner Village. Since there are too many pictures to upload on my blog, I started using my old Flickr account, so look for the set called 'Queen of Hearts' But here is the favorite picture I took of the night:

Then Sunday Victoria and I finally got our bestie/Utah tattoos!! I am so happy with the way it turned out! I forgot how much I hate getting tattooed at the convention and I don't know why I keep doing it! People are always taking pictures of you and watching you and its so creepy!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! What a fun weekend for you! I am so happy this year has been well.... happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps... the word verification was partay! its a sign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so much fun and I love your guys' tattoo!!

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird