Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Birthday!

My birthday is coming up this Saturday on January 14th! I can't believe it's already my birthday again. This year seemed to go by so fast! I guess that's what happens when you're having fun.
This year's events will be a party at my house with the theme of You Are What You Drink. We were originally going to go to Las Vegas to celebrate but some unexpected expenses came up so we picked this theme because we figured it was relatively cheap and easy to throw together in a week's notice. I'm super excited, although I still don't know what drink I'm going to be. I was thinking Sex on the Beach but realized I don't have a cute swimsuit. I'll have to look into rush shipping if I can actually find one I like online. I still need to figure out how to decorate the house too.

If anyone wants to get me something for my birthday but you're lost on what to get, here is my Amazon Wishlist. I'm still kind of updating as I think of things, but these are what I can think of off the top of my head. I also want to mention that I love gift cards and I don't think its impersonal or tacky to give them.

I'll be half way to 50 in 3 days! Daaaaang.

2 comments:

  1. It was so much fun Alex! I'm happy about seeing you so much lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good! I'm so glad you had fun! I promise I'm not always as crazy as I get at parties! ha ha! We should double date soon!

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird