Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New New New!

If you've been following my blog for a while, you probably have noticed I've recently made a lot of changes. I've created a new layout, changed my blog title & added a few pages under my header [which I'm still working on]. I'm still not super excited about the name, but if I think of anything worth changing it to; I surely will. 

I want to have several posts that will reoccur in this blog, like weekend recaps, shopping must haves & links I'd love to share. I have recently been falling into my Capricorn stereotype of organization & list making so I have been logging lots of new bright ideas to include. 

My main goal for this blog is to reflect who I am. I just want this blog to be as fun as to read as it is to write & maintain.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird