Monday, June 24, 2013

New-New Castle

We bought a new house! 


We've lived here for 2 weeks and we're almost all the way unpacked. It's been really fun finding a new place for everything, including getting the arcades out of the living room! I'm excited to start our weekend projects and our painting and decorating. 
This home ownership thing is a first for us so I'm sure we're going to be learning from our (many) mistakes along the way. & we obviously have loads of gardening to figure out, but I think it's going to be an incredible life here with my darling egg & his little. 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, girl! This is definitely exciting.
    And what an amazingly cute house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's basically the most gorgeous house ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I'm really excited about it! I've never been able to paint or anything at a house so I can't wait to get started! :)

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird