Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine


As much as I love love, you can imagine that Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays. I'll pretty much take any opportunity to be & feel romantic so I put together a little Valentine gift list with a few sweet & small gestures to 'treat yo self' to for the occasion.    






1. Cat Rings
2. Roses Candle
3. Cristina Re Designer Tea Cups
4. Too Faced Makeup Brushes
5. Love Letter Necklace
6. Chanel Eau Tendre Perfume
7. Kate Spade New York Watch



Today I feel incredibly rewarded & so thankful that I have Trev as my partner. I am overwhelmed with the thought that I have someone to love each day, someone to laugh with, someone to cry with, someone who knows more about me than even I know sometimes & someone that I can rely on, be there for & learn more about every day for the rest of my life. I had never imagined my life being so fulfilling, so adventurous & so worthwhile as it has been since I've met & fell in love with him & I can't envision where I would be without him. 

I love you, my Valentine.

2 comments:



blogger template by lovebird