Friday, January 30, 2009

I want to hold you like this bottle in my hand.

Last night, around 6 or so, I jogged for 2 hours straight.
Up crazy hills and around crazy neighborhoods.
I realized that I have so much music on my Zune and it was good to listen to the old ones.
I think this whole excersise thing is paying off because for once, I feel like things are going to be okay.

I have a few things to look forward to, to keep my mind from thinking the worst.



I'm starting the painting again. I'm really excited for this one I'm doing right now. I think its goign to turn out adorable, and hopefully, it will sell for a lot.

Big changes: [Excitement. Excitement. Excitement]

+ Dyed my hair. [I feel like myself again]
+ Getting tattooed the next saturday that I have money
[by my very best friend]
+ Happily excercising.
+ I'm pretty sure I got a new job. I'll find out monday for sure.
+ Loyalty & Friendship. [Surrounding myself with true friends]


I think I'm going to be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird