Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Things for me are... indifferent. I can't feel anything anymore, so I might as well be happy about it. I've finally recieved all of my W2's so I think I'll do my taxes a bit early this year. Too bad I cant stick with my tradition of buying a swimming suit with the return this year. Oh well.

Photobucket
This is Bekky's kitty; yes, she is missing an ear.

Today is the first day I've actually put makeup on and went out.
I'm pretty proud of myself for that. I have a shoot on saturday morning that I'm not looking forward to. I guess for now, bubble baths, excersise, reading and finding a job.

Dinner with my dad tonight. I'm excited.

Please can I have this?
Photobucket

OH &&&& to Philp Degan: I dont care if youre on Liverpool, I still love you. Get better. Love Alex D.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird