Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The end of paralasys

Photobucket

After everything that's happened, and after how incredibly stupid, embarrassed and above all, how completely broken I feel I'm surprisingly motivated on painting. I have so many ideas just racing through my head that I have to write them all down before I forget. Hopefully this re-discovered creativity will make me some money again. I'm going to try everything I can to complete at least 1 painting by Saturday. Just a small one that I'm going to be giving away. & then I promised BF that I would do one for her but after that, it's on.
I can feel a definite isolation coming up; I think that's probably best anyway.


Photobucket

& This never fails to make me feel better.

3 comments:

  1. getting your mind off the bullshit with something you love always helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try my hardest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hell yeah girl, thats awesome!

    i wish i had skills like yours.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird