Tuesday, April 14, 2009

uh huh

Tonight was so much fun! I started out at Christen's Bday dinner, which it was so great to see my friends. I'm SO happy she liked the present I made her:

Photobucket


I also went to the Britney Spears concert tonight with the lovely Linda.
We sat in the VIP seats which were right in front of the stage, the closest ones you can get. It was so amazing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




There are more pictures of her on my Flickr.

I hope to have more fun nights like this in the future!!

4 comments:

  1. aw, looks like you ladies had a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveLOVElove my painting, and so does everyone else!!
    You're absolutely amazing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl, i had an amazing time. thank you for coming with. even with your foot condition!

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird