Tuesday, September 15, 2009

school

Photobucket

Ok so its official. I'm going to school in January. I was talking to my dad about it and I decided that I want to be able to do something I love and still be able to afford to take care of myself. Have my own house, my own car and my own hobbies and be able to do what I want when I'm a grown up. I've decided to go for a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design. I'm going to start at the community college and eventually move up to the University of Utah. I'm way excited to start especially because I feel like over the past year I've accomplished a lot and have really learned how to take care of myself and learn what makes ME happy, and I've always wanted to go to school but never really went for it because I had too many things going on.

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaayy!!! You should be so proud of yourself!! Seriously! This is so awesome and I think its going to be really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl!! study buddies!!!!

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird