Monday, October 26, 2009

lookin out for #1

I'm going to get back into working out. I'm really sick of being bored all day and I think if I had some more exercise in my life I'd have a happier outlook on my life. Starting tomorrow I'm going to be taking a kick boxing class and a yoga class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'm excited but at the same time I'm dreading the kick boxing because I've taken this class before and its tough! But I think if I do it at least once a week and still go running 4 or 5 times a week I will be in better shape.

I'm setting goals for my future and hopefully I can get things figured out for myself. The first step is finding a job, if anyone has any ideas please let me know. Another is eating healthier and remembering to take my vitamins every day.

I really, really want to get this:
[but its $30.00 a jobless girl doesn't have]

Photobucket

Alicia Silverstone is someone I've admired since I went vegan in 2003. She's done so much for vegans and the environment and its people like this that make me proud to be vegan. [and to be honest I've been lacking on the motivation to stay vegan] I was looking through this at the bookstore a few days ago and it looks like something that could really help me out with feeling better. My body aches and I've been so tired and irritable lately and I know its because I haven't been conscientious about getting the proper proteins and vitamins in my diet.

I feel like I've forgotten how to be artistic over the years. I was going through all my old art stuff and I really miss who I was when I was younger. I was so poetic and so creative and I just feel like an untalented old lady. I want to start writing again. I found about 5 old journals I used to keep that had a ton of old poems, songs, pictures and little drawings. I really miss how much comfort that gave me and I'm going to try and pick it up again.


All in all, I think the goals I've set for myself are definitely attainable and I'm going to do my darnedest to achieve them.

2 comments:

  1. Thats awesome that you are making goals for yourself, I totally know what its like to want to do something and have all these ideas but for some reason never get them done. You just gotta do it and then see what happens from there... Just know you are the best girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I'm already feeling a lot better lately because I finally have something to look forward to, its not a dead end for me anymore. <33

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird