Thursday, October 22, 2009

work work work

Photobucket

I really miss having a job. I want to go back to an office setting where I can wear cute outfits and high heels and type my little fingers away
all day long. I really miss doing that. I miss company Christmas parties and signing company Christmas cards and of course, I miss making good money. Serving/bar-tending was fun but I was CONSTANTLY anxious about weather I was going to make enough money to live.

This feels like such an endless search. I just want to find a job that I can rely on and enjoy. Is that too much to ask?

2 comments:

  1. first of all i fucking love the breast cancer photo you have there and i am stealing it. secondly, where did you obtain your bar tending license and was it expensive? please respond!

    <3kbye. i like reading your blog.
    shley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had my "sips and tips" it was only 30 dollars at learn2serve.com :)

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird