Monday, December 21, 2009

I had a really great weekend. Friday was amazing to say at the least. I'm really excited about this development in my life. Saturday was so much fun! The show went really well and I'm happy to be a part of the 'giving' portion of Christmas, thanks SO much to Brandi for all of her generosity and organization of the show, the poker tournament, and the gifts for the Sub-For-Santa kids.I've got almost everything moved into my new apartment, I just have to grab the little stuff I have left like my clothes, paintings, and Christmas Presents. After I got everything moved in yesterday it was so nice to sit at home in the quiet without having to worry about anything. Its a small apartment but its cute and everything fits. I just need to get a dresser and a couch and I'll be all good.

This week is going to be crazy busy for me but I'm excited to see how everything pans out. I'm excited for tonight because I get to see my Emily AND watch Harry Potter 6 in the same night!

Life is really on the up & up for me. I hope it stays going the way its going.. I think all I really needed was a huge change

2 comments:

  1. It did turn out super good!
    Thank you so much for Dexter and for being such an amazing friend! You da bomb girl!
    ps-I can't wait to see your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah girl! I'm glad you didn't have season 3 already, I was worried. Thank YOU for being such a good friend!! I'll have to have everyone over at my place when I get all moved in :)

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird