Wednesday, December 9, 2009


I just finished this book. I think I prefer the movie. The book is written in 8 year old's perspective which makes the build up more mysterious, which wasn't something I liked. The book omitted a lot of details that made the movie so much more intense. For example, the movie established a better picture as far as developing the friendship between the two boys which made the storyline so much more interesting.

I think I would have liked the book more if they actually explained what happens in the end, but they sort of leave it up to imagination, which for me I didn't like. After seeing this movie, I was so incredibly grieved afterwords and in this book it wasn't as upsetting or moving. Based on the writing, it lacked detail and needed more explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird