Sunday, March 7, 2010

looking ahead

I have a lot to look forward to in the next little while:



Austin

Jackson Hole
New York
Portland
Seattle
Miami [for the HP theme park]


& Paris




Things are coming up so soon.. so many little weekend trips. I want to do as much traveling as I can while I can. This summer is going to be incredible! I just hope I can budget/manage well enough to do everything that I want. Which means, no more impulsive shopping & try not to eat at restaurants as much. Those are my 2 guilty pleasures. Basically I just have to plan on work all day and school all night so that I don't have time to spend. I need to work out a serious budgeting plan and keep myself occupied with activities that will distract me from spending [I have a serious problem] But I think I can do it!!!


4 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! Im jealous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too girl, me too!

    this is gonna be great for you though! enjoy the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to start traveling again! I just hope I can swing it, and you girls can plan on coming to Jackson Hole with me if you want!!!

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird