Tuesday, March 30, 2010

We’ll still find someone to be everything we know that you’ll never be

Well. Here I am again. Unemployment has welcomed me with open arms. I'm not sure what the next step is. I'm kind of in a state of confusion. What am I doing that keeps me ending up in this scenario? 6 month stints at meaningless jobs... at least I have the comfort of knowing that I'm working toward my dream job by going to school, but I have a long way to go to achieve that ideal. I wish there was some physical form of motivation. Some drug I could take. Finding another secretarial, accounting position for some small company doesn't strike any appeal for me. I just want to do something I love and I haven't been able to find any degree of interest in anything I've done professionally in my adult life.

I'm trying not to let myself get defeated. Its hard to resist the natural feeling of discouragement, but I can't afford to be apathetic, or to let my disappointment surpass what little motivation I have. I just need to think positive and evaluate where I'm at and continue to seek an ultimate goal.

so as of right now, the present, I am experiencing long sighs and inspirational speeches in my mind. Hopefully I can be enough encouragement for myself and try to move up & move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird