Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Love is

I want a boy that will ride bicycles with me. A boy that will let me play my guitar for him in the crack of the morning over a pot of coffee on the front porch. Someone who will hold my hand while we watch movies in bed. Someone that will BBQ my Boca burger. Someone that gets excited to introduce me to his life. A boy that will have dreams about saving my life. Someone that will hold my hand while I jump over a puddle. A boy that will tell me I'm pretty when I need to hear it. A boy that will let me hangout in his big T shirts and eat popcorn with me all day. A boy that will take me to the top of the city because he knows how much I love the lights. Someone that will drink wine into the sunset with me. Someone that makes a playlist of my favorite songs for me when he knows I'm feeling sad. Someone that will chase me bare foot in the grass only to catch me and throw me over his shoulder. A boy that will take me all over the world because he wants to stand in every spot on the globe by my side. A boy that picks flowers for me on walks. A boy that will hold the umbrella because I'm not tall enough to hold it for us both.

I just want a boy that will love me for as much as I know I can love him.


1 comment:

  1. As much as I wish I didnt want all that, I do. Just like I hate watching love movies, and listening to love songs, and hearing love stories, I hate that I love them.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird