Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hisses and Kisses

This year for Halloween we're doing a superhero/villain theme I'm going to be Catwoman! Here are some of the ideas I have for my costume:

This is one of the body shape of the outfit I want. Sleeveless, maybe not as low cut as the picture and I want it to be tighter. I really like the shape of this one as well but without the top/sleeve part. Just a strapless sweetheart top but maybe put a belt or some sort of holster for a whip around the waist. I'm also toying with the idea of incorporate purple into the outfit because I want to be more like the comic book Catwoman rather than the movie Catwoman. So if I did a purple body suite the shape of the picture above, and then had the black mask, black gloves, black boots, black whip and a black belt, it might end up looking really cool. Especially because my hair is black.

I know that I want this kind of mask. I don't want the one that goes all the way over my head because I want to wear my hair really cute, probably curly and pinned back on the sides.

1 comment:

  1. so cute!!! you are gonna look like a babe!! halloween here we come

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird