Thursday, March 15, 2012

RSL Royal Army

In 2009, my boyfriend started Salt City United (SCU). It's a Euro style supporters group for the ReAl Salt Lake soccer team. Right now, it has 51 official members (myself included), and 8 "Probies". Being a part of this group has easily been the most fun I've ever had. I've met so many lasting friendships and am so happy to be a part of it, let alone incredibly proud of my boyfriend for perusing his ideas and achieving such a great assembly of energetic, vulgar, tattooed soccer fans. With that said, here are a few links to learn more about the group:


twitter | facebook | blog | website 

 
Since SCU is a closed membership group, meaning not everyone can join, Trev came up with The Royal Army.  This is a supporters group that anyone who supports RSL can be a part of. The Royal Army unites ALL fans, including the fans that are also already a part of a supporters group, like me. Trev has designed & made scarves, shirts, hoodies, stickers and lot more and most are all included in the membership. Here is a link of their website where to sign up & their other social media information:


twitter | facebook | website 



I am so happy to be part of both of these groups & I'm so excited to see where they take us. Salt Lake Till I Die!

& Most importantly: Go ReAl!

2 comments:

  1. ALEX!! Hey Hun!! So My Husband is like Soccer Obsessed! Him and My son watch every RSL game and are all geared up and everything haha! they go to many games too.. what would I have to do to get them some stickers or to get them in this group?! Let me know!! Xoxo ,Lindsay "johnson" Figueroa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay, That is so cute! I bet your boy looks adorable in all his soccer gear! You can go to the Royal Army website [rslroyalarmy.com] and sign up there, and you get a ton of awesome free stuff with it, like a scarf & discounts to the team store. Or, if you're going to the game tomorrow we'll have people tabling the tailgate lot [its on the north west side of the stadium] & you can sign up there or just pick up some free stickers we're giving away. =)

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird