Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend

Last week, my work blocked blogging & social networking (so bummed about that) so it's taken me a while for an update. But, here is a sum up of my weekend & some pictures:

Friday night was my darling friend Hailey's 'Bye Bye Boobies' party. She is so incredibly brave and is getting a breast reduction on April 2nd. I'm so proud of her for going after what she wants & I had so much fun celebrating her this weekend!


Saturday night was the ReAl game! We played Chivas, and unfortunately, we lost 1-0 but, as always, win or lose, everyone still had so much fun! Salt LakeTill I Die! You can see more pictures I took from the game on the SCU facebook page.



On Sunday, we watched The Hunger Games. I was a little disappointed that they didn't have as much character build up for Effie, Cinna, Peeta or Gale  as they do in the book, but overall I thought the movie was great! (& already 2.5 hours long). I didn't understand the obsessions I've read about with the fashion and the nail polish etc.. but now I get it and I couldn't help but buy the new Glamour Magazine with Jennifer Lawrence on the cover. (& I think I'm going to get the nail polish collection on Friday)



I had such a great time with my family & friends this weekend. I am already working plans in for this week & weekend that I'm so looking forward to so hopefully I get more chances to update this blog as my plans unfold.

12 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a great weekend!
    Super fun photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also saw the Hunger Games over the weekend. I thought the book was much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, I thought the book was better as well, (I usually always think that) But didn't they do a great job interpreting most of it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard a lot of mixed reviews of the Hunger Games... I'm holding out because I haven't read the books yet, but will one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should certainly read the book before seeing the movie, the book is so exciting! On the other hand, seeing it in IMAX was a real treat =)

      Delete
  5. Im glad you had a fun weekend girl!! Lots of cute pictures!
    On to book # 2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! I need to hurry and finish the book I'm reading now so I can start Catching Fire

      Delete
  6. Thank you for coming lady! We have to do another girls night! Although one where I don't drink near as much and don't get kicked out of the bar! ;) thank you for having my back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no problem! And a girls night isn't a girls night unless there's at least one temper tantrum! Let me know when you're ready for visitors after the recovery, I've got a big boquet with your name on it!

      Delete
  7. Awwwe, looks like you had a lot of fun! Sad I missed it. I really need to start reading the hunger games to see what all the hype is about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well have to go out again super soon! We missed ya! You should totally read Hunger Games, it'll take you like a day! And ill wait for you to read the 2nd book if you want =) I still need to finish my current read

      Delete



blogger template by lovebird