Sunday, May 10, 2009

When insomnia kicks in

I dont know when, but a day is gonna come
where I cant feel the pain and I'm completely numb
And when I say your name, I am completley brave
and I am free.

I dont know why but I still try to hide
not from you but from my own selfish eyes
I get these flashbacks, and I cant relax
I wake up alone.

I dont know how but I blame myself
And I cant run away and I cant get help
I just have to wait, until the sadness shakes
and I can breath.

And I dont know why I'm always wondering
when youre all alone, do you think of me?
or was it all a dream, you dont remember a thing
have I dissapeared?

And I dont know when but a day is gonna come
Where I'll get back up and be completely done
and I'll dry my eyes, I'll let my fear subside
and I will try.

2 comments:



blogger template by lovebird