Friday, May 1, 2009

not lost

Photobucket



SF was alright.. Not as bad as I thought it would be. Had some great food & did some cool stuff. I went to Rasputin's record store & bought a record. [now all I need is a record player]


I've been having some good times lately. Last night at Jackelope, Cell Block & Trapp Door. Dang. Tonight I'm going with the lovely Victoria and Brandi to Circle Lounge.. possibly Sandbar we'll see. Hopefully we get dinner first cuz I'm starving! Worked out at the gym today for an hour which was rough because I skipped the gym the last 3 days.. oops. I'm gettin back in it though.

I got a job too! Things are totally lookin up for me. We'll see how everything else goes. Yesterday we planned our trip to California. I'm so excited for an all girls trip! It's going to be so lovely. We're going about a week early and we're stayin in Vegas for a couple of days. Its going to be awesome and I can't wait for Disneyland! First time for me & I'm 22! Jeez neglected childhood much?

I get tattooed tomorrow... hopefully I wont be such a baby and actually get my arm tattooed a lot this time haha.

2 comments:



blogger template by lovebird