Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Uhg..

So, the swimsuit I wanted to order from VS is back ordered until JULY! & Nordstrom doesn't have the top I want for the BJ swimsuit. Idk what I'm going to do. I think I'm going to buy a plain black bikini from Old Navy for backup and maybe just settle for one of the suits I saw on the VS website:

This in black:
Photobucket

This one: [it comes with a halter strap]
Photobucket

This one [cuz I really love red]
Photobucket

and this basic black one:
Photobucket

desicions desicions... I HAVE to buy one tomorrow or it wont be here in time for my trip.

Which one should I get??!?!?


Also.. there's been a few [expected] bumps in the road for the planning of this trip but I'm going to do my best to stick out the hard stuff and just have fun with my girls. Especially cuz Ima be lookin' goooooood.

& to all the ladies I'm so sorry for all this horrible confusion. I know its still going to be as fun as we originally intended! <3333

3 comments:

  1. i would vote for my favorites in this order: red one... then #2... then # 1.

    dont worry your pretty little head about california. its all going to work out how its supposed to and we are gonna have a bomb-ass time.
    stupid boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the red one but you cant ever go wrong with a basic black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for the red one too!

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird