Thursday, February 5, 2009

Over the overs.

Photobucket
Things today, were terrific. I had a nice morning of Heaven Shall Burn & Coffee, then watched several movies and relaxed.
Good friends.
Good sleep
Good gifts ;)

Happy day.

Went to coffee shop with Jessica [obviously] and did some job seeking.
Wish me luck!!!

Hopefully tomorrow is as good as today was; although I could do without the shoe dilemma I had. sheesh

I feel great about my future. I'm doing an amazing job of being in touch with my independence and I can really say its great to be alone.

OH! and I'm so-o excited for February 20th!!! Girls trip!!!
Can't wait for warm weather, beaches, driving music, and best gals. 
Life is beginning to rule. 

[PS] One more:
Photobucket

My hair is outa control!

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird