Tuesday, February 17, 2009

wanted!

OH PLEASE!!!

Photobucket

I want this so very much; & the shoes as well!

Its late at night and I'm still interneting! Someone HELP me.
I did manage to get a great deep condition in though.
For now I guess its tea and late night television.. possibly a movie.

I found these petit Fred Flare lip balms & they are so adorable!
Photobucket
please be vegan!

Also, I'd really like this restored ''Modern Victorian'' tea set:
Photobucket

another item I want and also am hoping are vegan:
Photobucket
Givenchy booties!
more likely than not they're leather. I am not excited for another 2 month search to find them in faux, like I did my sex and the city gladiator stilettos. WELL worth it though.


is it completely okay that I'm in love with the fact that this spring is going to be peaches, nudes and oranges? [that does not sound right]


&
Lauren, thank you so very much. You are my dearest friend.


<33

2 comments:



blogger template by lovebird