Tuesday, February 24, 2009

WEAK AND POWERLESS

I've been holding it back for a while, trying to talk myself out of it. But finally, it caught up with me. I'm sick. In bed all day today. Hopefully this won't last very long. But luckily, I've got the best orange juice in town; so I'm told [I HATE orange juice]

For now, its Muse, Radiohead, TMZ, and movies allllll night. I guess this is what I get for having such a wonderful time in Las Vegas.

Photobucket

Maybe I got sick from these pleasant walks I've been enduring.
Saw 2 movies in the past 2 days: Taken and The International.
Clive Owen did an amazing job of stealing all my attention, as usual. & Taken was just a great movie to sit through. We had a nice time.

Can't wait for sushi.sushi.sushi. tomorrow night.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird