Sunday, March 1, 2009

I win. You lose.

Things are going oh so smooth lately.
I've got my happiness back & it feels good to start fresh.


I've been pretty busy lately so its nice to have the night to download music, drink tea and watch movies. I was cleaning the bathroom today and found [part of] my collection of mini perfumes which I'm excited about because I thought those were long gone when I moved. I'm dying to do some shopping but I have to save save save for my arm tattoo that's coming up in 2 weeks! yikes! I'm excited, & still pretty nervous about it but I think I'm going to love it:

Photobucket

I went on a lovely jog today in daybreak & no matter what time of day or night it is there, I will always feel like I'm in beetle juice. I think next time I'll take my camera out with me.

I've had 3 [big] cups of tea since about midnight and I'm still not tired. I'm cooking up dreams of this summer when I go to Germany because yes, I'm still going, but hopefully I wont be going alone anymore. Cant wait! There is so much I've wanted to do there since I was what... 13?

ok. ok. I think I'll watch Office on Hulu till I just can't do it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird