Monday, August 17, 2009

goodness

I've been SO busy lately. I moved into my new room and can't wait for my new roomies to move in! I really like this room a whole lot more than the other, even though this one is smaller, it fits me more, and all my things fit nicely in here. I've been doing so much cleaning and working and all my in-between's have been spent hanging out with Ryan; that boy sure knows how to make me happy.

I think I'm going to look for a day job. I DREAD waking up in the morning but I need the money so bad... especially if [with my luck] things don't work out with this apartment.

I feel like I've been running away from the flu for a while and I really hope it doesn't catch up to me. I've been feeling quite nauseous lately but that's about the only symptom.

Photobucket

Ps. I keep getting all these wonderful ideas of what I want to do for Craft Lake City next year.. I think I'm going to get a book like Brandi did where I can keep all my ideas so I don't forget. I know a couple things I'm going to for sure for sure do, but these small adorable things keep popping into my head.. I'll have to keep track somehow. Although I still haven't decided if I want to incorporate my photography. I haven't really taken a photo that I love love love for about 2 years, but when I was into it, I had some goodies:

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket






....I don't know. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird