Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Photobucket

I FINALLY got a lap top! Its a really pretty color of red.
I am officially living alone, which is weird but it feels good for the most part. I need to start getting things to decorate my apartment, like curtains and rugs and furniture.

I feel like over the past few months I've overcome something that seemed like I'd never get through. Although I'm not completely over it, I'm moving so far away from it and I'm very proud of myself for that. I am finally seeing the good in being without it and I'm actually looking forward to the future, which is a place where I never thought I'd be.

3 comments:

  1. Yaay!! I miss you so much! Thanks for coming to my game tonight, we need to get together more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah Al! You should really be proud of yourself for what you have accomplished. You are definitely headed in the right direction. Woot Woot!!
    "You're the best around, aint nothing gonna ever bring ya down"

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls are the best friends a girl could ask for! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird