Saturday, August 8, 2009

Seriously Serious

Today was supposed to be my double of the week but I left early because of the rain. Which is a good thing, but today and tomorrow are primary days for me to make money so it kind of sucks at the same time. Hopefully tomorrow it's super busy and people are ready to get crunk at Ruth's. So, instead of working I should be moving bedrooms and getting ready for Chris and Erika to move in, but I just don't feel like doing anything. I don't know if its the weather or my exhaustion but I'm thinking its a day I should spend blogging, cuddling my boy and watching Gone With The Wind... But I'm not sure if that's going to happen.

I think I might go to Craft Lake City with 2 of my FAVORITE girls, Viv and Brandi, but Trevor told me today that its going to start pouring rain at around 3; and I don't have an umbrella. But we're pretty tough and can handle it.

Maybe if I don't have to go back to work tonight, I'll go buy and umbrella and go to the Real Salt Lake game. We're playing Seattle and from what I remember they're really fun to taunt and make fun of, especially when Will and Blake are there with us cuz they're so funny.. and I'm sure RJ would love to go.

3 comments:

  1. giiiiirrrrrllll - i miss you, brandi, and viv. i want to play soon! i hope all is well, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was definitely a fun day! Too bad we didnt get to go to the Real game :( but it was still a good time none the less.
    What was that movie even about though?! Hahahah.
    I love you girls.

    p.s. Rinda we miss you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda I miss you too! We HAVE to do something ASAP.

    Viv that movie was out of control haha. I'm surprised we made it all the way through!

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird