Thursday, August 27, 2009

update

I need to do the following things when I get home from work today:

A. Figure out my financial tribulation
-I need a good plan to get out of debt because I really need to trade my car in and get a new one.
B. Clean my room!
-I need to move some stuff around at least because none of my stuff is fitting
C. Make my lovely boy a present
-He's gunna love it!!!
D. Re-build my resume and apply for a million jobs.
-Can't tell if I want to go back to an office environment which has been where I've worked for my whole adult life, or try to keep serving/bar tending.
E. Figure out something to paint on this canvas I've had forever
-I've been practicing with Koi fish and I think they're finally turning out how I want them to so I might paint something that has to do with those, and I'm not the best at water yet, but I'll work on it.

Also, I think I know what classes I want to take in school if I go in the spring! I might still try to go for the Graphic Design degree that I've been thinking about for a couple years now because all the required classes for that degree are what I want to take in school anyway so it works out. The only problem is I HATE apple (which is what I would need) and I already bought a Dell lap top.....

also, I know what I'm going to be for one of the Halloween parties! Its going to be so awesome I hope the rest of the girls go for it.

I'm working tonight for the first day in 4 days! I hope I make a lot of money this weekend cuz its one of the last weekends that it's going to be warm. Even though I need money so bad, I just want to stay at home and draw/paint all night. hmph!


Oh, and P.S. Ladies (and bebe): LLVH tomorrow?

4 comments:

  1. Our costumes are going to be THE best!!!
    I'm thinking I want you to paint me something cool for above my bed (kind of like a headboard size)!! I will pay you for it of course! Any good ideas?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh that sounds awesome! what kind of a painting? I haven't seen your room so I'm not sure if you'd want something dark kind of or something happy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm.... when are you going to paint me something???? Get on that. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm, I will have to think about that or we can get together with some ideas! :) my room is brown, tan and black, so kinda boring colors but I think we can figure something out!

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird