Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I had such a good day today.

I woke up and made this delicious breakfast:

Photobucket

and then I drew for a little while, made some calls, got the gas and power in my name [finally] and called some stores about my online orders. Then I went to my sisters house and she colored my hair for me:

Photobucket

Then I went and met up with Linda, Whitni and her boys, Luca and Isaac and had dinner at Happy Sumo.
Photobucket
Luca is such an angel and I'm so happy I finally met the bebe!

Now I'm off to Ryan's to finish a wonderful day with him and Harry Potter [my two favorites!]

2 comments:

  1. Damn you two are cute together. Luca is pointing at the pic he loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I'm so happy I got to see you guys. We need to for sure do something like that more often!

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird