Saturday, August 22, 2009

Whew

I've been surprisingly making money this weekend! I've been so pressed for cash this past week that finally I have enough money to actually take care of some bills. And it came just in time. I could still use some more though, but don't we all.

Aside from working, unpacking and cleaning like a mad woman I've been having a lot of fun. I FINALLY started my running routine again and that's been going well, now all I need to do is eat better and I'll be satisfied. That damned taco stand puts crack in their everything I swear! I just cant give it up.

I am going camping with Ryan on September 5th and I'm actually pretty excited, even though I despise camping. I haven't been since I was about 16 so maybe It'll be good for me. My dad said he'd make me stew that I can eat for dinner and then I plan on just bringing some stuff for sandy's, seeing as how I'll be the only vegan there. I'm thinking about making Sloppy Joe stuff as well because naturally, they're my favorite. Too bad those vegan marshmallows are gross. But I'm really surprised at how excited I am for the whole thing. I still have some time to do some more food planning, and maybe I'll get some new shoes... We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird