Sunday, March 29, 2009

damn girl, dont hurt em

I've decided I'm spending my summer in velour/denim jumpsuits, ghetto hair styles and over sized accessories. I can't wait until its warm again!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And these shorts are going to be a constant this summer:

Photobucket


Photobucket



Kelis inspired corset top
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is going to be one ghetto fab summer & I'm so excited.

I'm just waiting on my customized "Alex D" bamboo earrings.

HOLLA.

5 comments:

  1. those earrings are b.a. ill have to show you some other awesome customized jewelry i have found that would go perfect w/ those jumpsuits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know ladies! And we still need to get our low rider bikes! and I'll get a ghetto blaster to put on my handlebars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im getting inspiration from the trick daddy- bet that video... i can see it now!!!

    when do we go ghetto ghetto gh-ghetto shopping???

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird