Wednesday, March 4, 2009

warmth!

I can't believe it!! It was t-shirt weather today! I walked around all day today in a loose shirt and a light sweater. I heard it got up to 75 degrees today!! I love having a red box just around the corner from my apartment; it makes for good walks and long nights.

Photobucket

Today was such a great day. I woke up and had a big cup of coffee, took a nice, long shower, made a few phone calls, made definent plans with Lauren for our double date on thursday [1st one of our lifetimes] cleaned house like a muhh fucka and returned a dvd. &! I have good news about my car! I'll be having it towed tomorrow and [hopefully] the repair begins. If this car does end up getting fixed, I'm selling it the first chance I get! I love that car with all of my heart but its caused me too many problems and cost me way too much money.

&&& It was so wonderful seeing all [-1] of my lovely ladies tonight. I'm so excited for tomorrow because its the season premier of ANTM cycle 12 and Bekky & I are having all the girls [and a few lucky boys] come over for the annual [my 2nd] draft of our Fantasy ANTM. I'm so excited to have something to look forward to every week again. Dinner every wednesday and good quality time spent with the best of friends. I got a sneak peak on the girls and I have a head start on who I'm picking.


uhhhg I suppose I should get back to cleaning my room... dun dun duuunn

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird