Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fridayyyy

Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day for me so I figured I'd get all my blogging out tonight.

First thing in the morning I'm going to get some skrillah. I'm in desperate need of money, especially after what I spent today. + I'm getting tattooed Saturday. I'm so super excited that I'm not even scared anymore. I've got baking to do tomorrow afternoon and LOTS of errand running to do as well. busy busy busy.

Emily's Scentsy party is tomorrow at 5! I'm really excited!

Photobucket

and hopefully, which is a biiiiig 'IFFY', I don't spend a lot of money there. Its going to be interesting because it's a St. Patricks day theme and I'm showing up in an all black cocktail dress because imidiately after her party, I'm going to Brandi's B-day [litterally] dinner & I'm not giving out too many details on that one because I know she lurkes my blog <3<3

Its going to be another wonderful day in the life of Alexandra, which means its going to be hektick, fast, and full of anxt.

I'm looking forward to it.

Ps. I'm kinda bummed today because I switched toothbrushes from my favorite color orange one to the pink one. boooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird