Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday = <3

I've managed to mess up my room a whole lot more since I cleaned it. I don't know why I clean every inch of my house except my bedroom on a daily basis.. I'm so messy. I'm doing laundry right now, and attempting to clean my room. The other night's double date went well. We managed to eat a whole tray of lasagna, a whole salad, 12 cupcakes and a bottle of juice. I learned how to play Risk and its so much more fun than I thought it would be.
Photobucket
Overall it was a good night. My car will be ready for me on Monday. I'm super excited that I don't have to bum rides anymore.. although I probably shouldn't drive anyway because I'm not quite sure about the status of my driver's license.
I'm going out with the girls tonight, and I'm excited because it's been a week since I saw them all at the same time. I should probably get this started though:
Photobucket
I've been slacking so bad when it comes to painting. IDK what the deal is. Haha! There are so many wires and cords in my room. Its a mad house & I'm sure something is going to blow up soon.

I'm having an urge to make an extravagant vegan cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird