Monday, March 23, 2009

so if you want to meet evil..

This is what my backyard looks like, currently & I don't see the snow letting up anytime soon. So I'm of course, inside where I don't have to battle the roads with my bald, bald tires. Instead I'm drinking some tea, blogging and contemplating what to paint. I need to start selling paintings again so if anyone's interested, get at me.

Photobucket

My mother just called and told me that her, my sister Andrea and I are going to be going to Kanab on Monday [a week from today] Idk for how long yet but I'm pretty excited because I haven't been there in the 3 years she's owned that house. The weather is supposed to look nice so we'll probably do some hiking and its going to be fun. I just need to remember sun block!

As for everything else, things are going pretty alright. I'm not worried about a lot of the things I should be worried about, if that makes sense. But that's how I like to live my life.. worry free.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird