Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Updates!!

I got my car back!!! I'm so happy to have transportation again cuz fuuuug the bus. I got cable this morning and I watched the whole bad girls club marathon today & still watching. Except, I took a break from it to watch the Jazz win the Pacers! [12th in a row! HOLLA!] This morning, the cable guy told me that it's only supposed to snow one more time and then SPRING! I'm so excited for spring/summer. I decided instead of the normal black, white and gray attire I'm alllllways wearing I'm going to make a point to wear colors like peaches, light pinks and reds:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I've already made plans for Causey, Lagoon, Vegas/California and who knows what else. I've never been so excited for warm weather in my life because I'm normally a huge fan of the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird