Wednesday, March 4, 2009

first went wrong is hard to find

Things are looking up for me after all. Received a phone call today that my car's engine will be replaced fo' free! I cant wait to have my car back! Hopefully by the end of the week [or Monday]

Tonight's ANTM was such a success! This is the girl I chose:

Photobucket

I think she's oh so adorable, even though she's a Jesus freak and wears stupid ripped nylons and ridiculous headbands. Mostly I picked her because we have the same shoes. Natalie is my back up girl so hopefully one of them will bring me to a win again this year. I'm really happy about the people who decided to come. We made fantastic fajitas and then made root beer floats.

Photobucket

I still haven't finished cleaning my room. I need to do that tonight, I just get so distracted. Tomorrow, I have to have my blood drawn, not excited.

Bekky and I are going through some redecorating, we can expect more with these:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird