Monday, March 14, 2011

[13] Goals

So, yesterday I didn't blog because I had a busy day and when I got home I just really didn't feel like it. So I guess I'll blog something twice today..


I try to set high goals for myself, but recently I haven't really thought about what I want for my future. Here are some simple, short term, ones that I wrote about 2 months ago. There were a few more but I have already reached them.

I want to take sporadic, luxurious vacations with my boyfriend as often as possible


I want to get back to working out 5 times a week


I want to finish all of the tattoos I've started
[Just finished my arm and I have 1 more left to finish!!]

I want to read 2 books a month


I want to start playing my guitar more often
Since moving in with TP I have neglected it a bit


I am sure there are more, I am having a hard time thinking about them.

1 comment:

  1. these are great goals! you can do it girl, you have already accomplished so much and now the possibilities are endless.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird