Tuesday, March 15, 2011

[15] Bible Verse

So, when I saw this question on the 30 day challenge, I got a little weird because I am not a christian. I am not religiously spiritual at all really, so I thought I'd replace this question with one I felt more compelled to answer. But recently, I got into a discussion about religion and vegetarianism so I thought I'd use this bible verse for my blog today:

Genesus 1:29 [New American Standard Bible]
Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you;

Genesus 1:29 [King James Bible]
And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.





Source

More vegetarian bible info:
JesusVeg
Vegetarianism in the bible

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird