Friday, March 18, 2011

[18] Favorite place to eat

This is a really hard question to answer, as I've eaten at lots of places, all over.

I would say my favorite place to eat in Salt Lake is either Himalayan Kitchen or Sages Cafe. They both have a romantic flair to them and HK has a lot of vegan options and Sages is all vegan. I love Indian food a lot, and I also love breakfast food so it had to be a toss up.





As for other places, I love Herbivore in San Francisco. I prefer the one on Divisadero but they are both the same.




But I think my favorite place I've ever eaten EVER, is WaterCourse in Denver. That might be because I've only eaten there once and am not burned out on it like everything else, but when I went there in October last year, it was incredible. Deelish!



Some other really great restaurants that I've been to are Veganopolis in Portland, [I really want to go to El Diablo in Portland, I hear they have great food and its a strip club!] Red Velvet Cafe in Las Vegas is really awesome and I've also only eaten there once, but I certainly plan on going back, Hummos Bros in London, England, I love Bakers in California which is a fast food place but they have vegan options like Tacos and Taco burgers, Le Grenier de Notre Dame in Paris, France

Those are all the places I can think of that I absolutely loved. Hopefully by the end of this year I will have eaten and lots of other places and add them to my list

2 comments:



blogger template by lovebird