Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Horrible Dream

I had one of the worst dreams I have ever had in my life last night. I woke up hysterically crying. I won't say what the dream was about but as soon as Trev heard me crying he grabbed my body like I weighed 5 pounds and hugged me explaining it was just a dream. After I had calmed down he asked if I wanted to talk about it, so I told him what happened in the dream and he told me everything would be ok.



This is how I know that I am so completely in love with you Trev. Thanks for comforting and being there for me darling.

2 comments:

  1. Im sorry you had a bad dream :( but I am glad Trev was there to take care of you. Im am happy you have somebody so great in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, Im so sorry :(
    Bad dreams are the worst.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird